New Tahoe Yukon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Dave...we're they able to get your alignment back once you lowered yours. The guys at Belle Tire are telling me my cams are maxed out and I'm still at -2 degrees camber (top of wheels leaning in) Yours look pretty good.
Realized I have to share a picture on this thread with the mirrors and door handles done. And debadged.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was slightly out of the “green” in front, but just slightly where he said it was fine. Don’t remember exactly but I know it wasn’t all the way to factory but close enough. I rotate tires every oil change and have never had any irregular tread ware. There is a slight camber from factory I believe.
Thanks, factory spec is neg .8 to neg 1.4 and I'm neg 2 and it's def noticeable. How's your compare to this? I'm not as worried as much about wear as I am I don't like the look.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
34 Posts
My drop in the front needed to be adjusted cause it wasn't getting full 2" drop. They had to tear the front end apart again,(Belltechs instructions they sent were incorrect on what rings to put in, that's a whole different story) so a realignment was needed. Here is what they got me at, the only thing that didn't line up perfect was my right front caste is slightly out of range.

View attachment 611
Thanks, that's what I was trying to get them to do was up my caster to get me some camber back. But the guys were arguing with me. I think if I got my caster closer to yours it'd gain some camber back. After I lowered it they really didn't correct any camber. Said my cams were maxed out but I'm sure he could make other adjustments. Here is my print out..also do you mind taking a pic straight on like i took so I can see the difference between your neg 1.6 and my neg 2.0?
Font Receipt Rectangle Material property Ticket

·
Registered
34 Posts
@RLong24 doesn't seem much different from yours honestly.
View attachment 614
Thanks, appreciate you doing all that. Yeah I guess not a lot different. Would still like to get it a little closer to yours. I think with the flat sidewall and bigger wheel it just sticks out to me. Especially looking at it from like 45 degree angle. Either way still better than the giant wheel gap it had...lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
No problem! I stayed with 22" but went to a 9.5 width and keep my stock tires which helped get rid of the side wall puff as well. Definitely looks better with a smaller wheel gap! Assuming by the scenery in your pick you aren't in Arizona, not sure who to recommend to you for a better alignment experience, but maybe check in with your preferred dealer.
I know of a place thats good but they can't do my 24s..think I might throw the factory 22s back on the front for the alignment and see if they can get it better. Then just switch them back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts