New Tahoe Yukon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Tahoe RST w/ 3.0L Duramax.
18 Posts
26" Strada Osso on 305/30/26 tires. No rubbing at all, clears easily. Just waiting on my date to get her lowered.

View attachment 381 View attachment 382 View attachment 383
Assuming you have had it lowered by now since your post date, any issues with rubbing after? I have a 2/3 Belltech lowering strut setup and went with 22x9.5 wheels on my stock tires and I seem to be clicking or clacking against something. Seems to be on the driver side when backing up and turning, but hasn't been long enough for any apparent marks to show. Assuming it's catching my fender liner somewhere, but not sure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My drop in the front needed to be adjusted cause it wasn't getting full 2" drop. They had to tear the front end apart again,(Belltechs instructions they sent were incorrect on what rings to put in, that's a whole different story) so a realignment was needed. Here is what they got me at, the only thing that didn't line up perfect was my right front caste is slightly out of range.

Font Material property Tree Plant Number

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks, that's what I was trying to get them to do was up my caster to get me some camber back. But the guys were arguing with me. I think if I got my caster closer to yours it'd gain some camber back. After I lowered it they really didn't correct any camber. Said my cams were maxed out but I'm sure he could make other adjustments. Here is my print out..also do you mind taking a pic straight on like i took so I can see the difference between your neg 1.6 and my neg 2.0? View attachment 613
Yeah for sure, I'll try and post it in good lighting too. I was a tad worried about the caster being out of range and called Network Alignment, they are the best in town in my opinion, and ran it by them. Dude over the phone said 5.6 and 5.9 was solid and that lower 5.6 on the left side would help with keeping the truck straighter while driving cause it helps compensate for the road pitch.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks, that's what I was trying to get them to do was up my caster to get me some camber back. But the guys were arguing with me. I think if I got my caster closer to yours it'd gain some camber back. After I lowered it they really didn't correct any camber. Said my cams were maxed out but I'm sure he could make other adjustments. Here is my print out..also do you mind taking a pic straight on like i took so I can see the difference between your neg 1.6 and my neg 2.0? View attachment 613
Also noticed yours is a 4x4, may have something to do with the difference with mine being a 2 wheel.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks, appreciate you doing all that. Yeah I guess not a lot different. Would still like to get it a little closer to yours. I think with the flat sidewall and bigger wheel it just sticks out to me. Especially looking at it from like 45 degree angle. Either way still better than the giant wheel gap it had...lol
No problem! I stayed with 22" but went to a 9.5 width and keep my stock tires which helped get rid of the side wall puff as well. Definitely looks better with a smaller wheel gap! Assuming by the scenery in your pick you aren't in Arizona, not sure who to recommend to you for a better alignment experience, but maybe check in with your preferred dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts