New Tahoe Yukon Forum banner
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
What did you use for the chrome delete? Did you hire someone to do it? I want to do mine soon!
I had someone do it and since the pictures above, I also blacked out the reflectors on the side, something so small makes such a big difference. I have a friend that does ceramic coating, paint correction, chrome delete, wraps, etc. He did it for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
looks very nice. Did you chrome delete the lower front bumper and grille too? And you mind sharing how much? Thanks
Thank you! Yes, I chrome deleted pretty much everything chrome including the lower front bumper, grille, side reflectors (done after pic) and even the chrome buttons on the door to open it. I had it ceramic coated and did the chrome delete for 2500 all in

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all. New to the forum. I recently ordered 24 x 10 replica snowflakes. Offset is +27. I out them on and the fronts hit the oversized caliper. Picked up a set of 1/4" spacers and they did nothing. My local shop recommended 1 1/2" wheel adapters. Just curious how some of you are clearing the calipers with your offsets

41 - 60 of 87 Posts