New Tahoe Yukon Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Those look great. I went with the OE Creations in a 24 with the lowering springs.
What do you think of the slight rake look? Thinking of adding a 1/2” spacer to the front spring to bring it up a notch.
View attachment 292
Those look great. I went with the OE Creations in a 24 with the lowering springs.
What do you think of the slight rake look? Thinking of adding a 1/2” spacer to the front spring to bring it up a notch.
View attachment 292
Hi Dave
I really like the look. It’s exactly what I’m looking to achieve. Could you let me know:
model of OE creations those are ?
what size of wheel ?
what tires you put on ?
Dimensions of tires ?
Are you happy with the tires ?

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe RST
73 Posts
Hi and thank you. The style of wheel is called the Honeycomb and these are 24”. Tires are a 295/35/24. The current tires are Nitto NT420V and I like them a lot. I had Falken Ziex before these but I think these are better in the rain. Either of those tires are good. Don’t waste your money on cheap ones. The Falkens had 30,000 miles on them and could have got another 30 more but unfortunately I shredded two of them in a pothole…. Buy something with a treadwear rating in the mid 400s and you should get 50-60 thousand miles out of them.

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe RST
73 Posts
Hi and thank you. The style of wheel is called the Honeycomb and these are 24”. Tires are a 295/35/24. The current tires are Nitto NT420V and I like them a lot. I had Falken Ziex before these but I think these are better in the rain. Either of those tires are good. Don’t waste your money on cheap ones. The Falkens had 30,000 miles on them and could have got another 30 more but unfortunately I shredded two of them in a pothole…. Buy something with a treadwear rating in the mid 400s and you should get 50-60 thousand miles out of them.
Wheel Tire Car Window Grille

61 - 66 of 66 Posts