New Tahoe Yukon Forum banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
looks dope!!! What’s next on the mod list?
Had it fully debaged and ceramic coated. I have an a8 and a cayman s that are modded, trying to keep this one as close to daily driver as possible.
Ideas on what else can be done?
Not really interested in doing a stereo...I sold my 2016 escalade, which was dropped, and had 3 10s and only would crank it once in a while. An all out system is just $$$$ for the choices i make in gear, lol

However...Anyone have info on where to get a custom steering wheel? Id really like to have one as thick as the new escalades. (had my dad buy the sport plat escalade when it came out, and just loved the new chassis so much, i ordered the suburban)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Had it fully debaged and ceramic coated. I have an a8 and a cayman s that are modded, trying to keep this one as close to daily driver as possible.
Ideas on what else can be done?
Not really interested in doing a stereo...I sold my 2016 escalade, which was dropped, and had 3 10s and only would crank it once in a while. An all out system is just $$$$ for the choices i make in gear, lol

However...Anyone have info on where to get a custom steering wheel? Id really like to have one as thick as the new escalades. (had my dad buy the sport plat escalade when it came out, and just loved the new chassis so much, i ordered the suburban)
eBay has custom steering wheels!!

81 - 91 of 91 Posts