New Tahoe Yukon Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
3 week old 2021 Yukon XL SLT and just lost all speakers except for front drivers side. Using an LG v60 ThinQ Android. I'll post of it comes back
I have filed a complaint with GM and received a case number. Their rep called me and left a voicemail with his name. I have called him back three times with no return phone call. I would suggest everyone on this thread do the same. There are power in numbers and no one seems to be in a hurry to address the issue. The dealership has been no help other than taking my information...haven't heard back from them in almost three weeks. I have also consulted a lemon law attorney for advice; will keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have connected with a Lemon Law attorney for this issue. (GM Customer Service Complaint number was no help) Based on the dealership's response and GM's response, I don't believe they know what the issue is or how to fix it. If you would like to contact the attorney, here is her info:
Sharon E. Glassey
Glassey | Smith
9685 Via Excelencia, Suite 108
San Diego, CA 92126
T: (858) 207-6127 ext 102

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got my Yukon at4 last week from the dealer here in Kuwait and just experienced this issue, had my note10+ connected and android auto on, as soon as i went on youtube on the phone and pressed play the issue occurred.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts