New Tahoe Yukon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe premier - NAVY VET
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I’m a salesman at one of the largest Chevy dealers on the east coast. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Please see below. All 21’s built after March 31st 2021 are safe, the supplier for the lifters has changed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I’m a salesman at one of the largest Chevy dealers on the east coast. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Please see below. All 21’s built after March 31st 2021 are safe, the supplier for the lifters has changed. View attachment 429
So where do I find the build date on my wife's Tahoe, and does that mean if it was built with the Sept 1 to March 31 window that the lifters will definitely fail?

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe premier - NAVY VET
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So where do I find the build date on my wife's Tahoe, and does that mean if it was built with the Sept 1 to March 31 window that the lifters will definitely fail?
No! Not at ALL. Only a small percentage of them are failing. It most likely will never happen. Your build date can be found on your invoice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chris thank you for the information. My wife and I love the vehicle, but I must say as stalwart as I am about it, the constant chatter on Facebook was becoming a concern.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts