New Tahoe Yukon Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Funny, guy at alignment shop still has my truck this eve. Stopped by before closing and he asked what the H I did to the truck? Spent about twice the usual time and still had one front corner to go. Explained about the massive amount of adjustment needed to get within specs, something about a bent pin in a front tie rod adjustment?
Anyway, he was pretty into it on his new Hunter machine and told me how much he liked the RST and how he had plans to lower his own truck.....
I will try to post some numbers when I get her back.
Please do. I’m curious.

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe RST
44 Posts
she finally done!!!! let me be the first to BLACK OUT EVERYTHING !!!! SPECIAL THANKS TO DAVE'S 21. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

View attachment 388
View attachment 389 View attachment 390 View attachment 391
View attachment 392
View attachment 393
View attachment 396
View attachment 395
WOW!!!! So sick... that is awesome man, congratulations!! Wheels looks huge for some reason! The all black mirrors and door handles are a very nice touch! About to do that to mine!

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe RST
44 Posts
WOW!!!! So sick... that is awesome man, congratulations!! Wheels looks huge for some reason! The all black mirrors and door handles are a very nice touch! About to do that to mine!
Last thing! Don’t forget to black those orange side markers on the front fenders!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks so so much dave !! Yeah for sure the side markers will Definitely be blacked out . The Tires and springs you recommended were awesome it's worth every penny. The black mirror and handles were kinda Tricky because you don't know how it's gonna look until you put it on don't want it to look too cheesy being a suburban or Tahoe it needs to be Classy and aggressive. I'm really Impressed with the RST interior also I'm going to do the starlight headliner next with the black and red Stitching it will be super clean.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts