New Tahoe Yukon Forum banner
101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Funny, guy at alignment shop still has my truck this eve. Stopped by before closing and he asked what the H I did to the truck? Spent about twice the usual time and still had one front corner to go. Explained about the massive amount of adjustment needed to get within specs, something about a bent pin in a front tie rod adjustment?
Anyway, he was pretty into it on his new Hunter machine and told me how much he liked the RST and how he had plans to lower his own truck.....
I will try to post some numbers when I get her back.
Please do. I’m curious.

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe RST
53 Posts
she finally done!!!! let me be the first to BLACK OUT EVERYTHING !!!! SPECIAL THANKS TO DAVE'S 21. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

View attachment 388
View attachment 389 View attachment 390 View attachment 391
View attachment 392
View attachment 393
View attachment 396
View attachment 395
WOW!!!! So sick... that is awesome man, congratulations!! Wheels looks huge for some reason! The all black mirrors and door handles are a very nice touch! About to do that to mine!

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe RST
53 Posts
WOW!!!! So sick... that is awesome man, congratulations!! Wheels looks huge for some reason! The all black mirrors and door handles are a very nice touch! About to do that to mine!
Last thing! Don’t forget to black those orange side markers on the front fenders!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks so so much dave !! Yeah for sure the side markers will Definitely be blacked out . The Tires and springs you recommended were awesome it's worth every penny. The black mirror and handles were kinda Tricky because you don't know how it's gonna look until you put it on don't want it to look too cheesy being a suburban or Tahoe it needs to be Classy and aggressive. I'm really Impressed with the RST interior also I'm going to do the starlight headliner next with the black and red Stitching it will be super clean.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a great thread. A question to the guys who swapped fronts to rears, what would happen if you bought 4 of the belltech springs and used them all the way around? I assume still some slight rake given the engine heavier.

I ordered the Belltechs, but there is a back order. Company is trying to get me to DJM CS2007F-2 | 2 Inch GM Front Lowering Springs.

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe RST
53 Posts
This is a great thread. A question to the guys who swapped fronts to rears, what would happen if you bought 4 of the belltech springs and used them all the way around? I assume still some slight rake given the engine heavier.

I ordered the Belltechs, but there is a back order. Company is trying to get me to DJM CS2007F-2 | 2 Inch GM Front Lowering Springs.
Good question on doing all four…. I’m really not sure, but it’s kind of a good idea. I honestly wish my rear was another 3/4” lower. I’m guessing the Belltechs are the same as the factory fronts? Bummer they’re back ordered…. Everyone must be lowering! I love it

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe RST
53 Posts
Good question on doing all four…. I’m really not sure, but it’s kind of a good idea. I honestly wish my rear was another 3/4” lower. I’m guessing the Belltechs are the same as the factory fronts? Bummer they’re back ordered…. Everyone must be lowering! I love it
Someone is probably going to make an entire kit soon I would imagine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do not think the Belltechs are the same as the front because then you would just order them and put them in the rear because the height wouldn't drop. I plan on ordering 2 sets and putting them in the front and the rear. I will post pics.

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe RST
53 Posts
I do not think the Belltechs are the same as the front because then you would just order them and put them in the rear because the height wouldn't drop. I plan on ordering 2 sets and putting them in the front and the rear. I will post pics.
Ahhhhh, yes, duh…. Man, I can’t wait to see this. Hopefully you’re not waiting too long on the back order.

·
Registered
37 Posts
she finally done!!!! let me be the first to BLACK OUT EVERYTHING !!!! SPECIAL THANKS TO DAVE'S 21. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

View attachment 388
View attachment 389 View attachment 390 View attachment 391
View attachment 392
View attachment 393
View attachment 396
View attachment 395
Sorry I’m late to the comment party. This Burb looks freaking BadAss!!! You definitely went to the right guy with Dave. He was the one who got me to pull the trigger on doing my Tahoe after seeing his. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Please Post pics! I’m really curious to see results!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, and thanks all. I don’t have air ride so not sure how it would work with that. They’re 24” GMC Sierra honeycomb replicas from OE Wheels. The springs are part #12462 from Belltech.
Your truck is badass Dave. Are those the CV92s and all you needed were spacers to get them installed?

·
Registered
3 Posts
For those looking to blackout the front orange side markers there are precut tints on eBay that also blackout the red on the rear bumper.

101 - 120 of 123 Posts