New Tahoe Yukon Forum banner
121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks so so much dave !! Yeah for sure the side markers will Definitely be blacked out . The Tires and springs you recommended were awesome it's worth every penny. The black mirror and handles were kinda Tricky because you don't know how it's gonna look until you put it on don't want it to look too cheesy being a suburban or Tahoe it needs to be Classy and aggressive. I'm really Impressed with the RST interior also I'm going to do the starlight headliner next with the black and red Stitching it will be super clean.
Sheesh. This came out clean and love the touches you added to that suburban.

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe RST
59 Posts
Take before/after measurements too please!
This is a great thread. A question to the guys who swapped fronts to rears, what would happen if you bought 4 of the belltech springs and used them all the way around? I assume still some slight rake given the engine heavier.

I ordered the Belltechs, but there is a back order. Company is trying to get me to DJM CS2007F-2 | 2 Inch GM Front Lowering Springs.
Hey there, any luck on doing all four springs with the Belltech 12462? I really want to do that too, wondering how it worked out. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, installed this kit on my RST duramax and love it. Thank you all for the insight this forum. Front alignment is out -1.5 and -1.3. Shop says that is the best they can do without upper control arm or cam bolts. Anyone had better luck or other options? just don't want to be replacing 305/35/24 tires prematurely.

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe RST
59 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Tahoe RST
59 Posts
Had to copy you! Thanks for the inspiration on the black mirrors and door handles! Now I’ve got your little brother in the Tahoe. Ha. Had to debadge too. Looks super clean.
Had to copy you! Thanks for the inspiration on the black mirrors and door handles! Now I’ve got your little brother in the Tahoe. Ha. Had to debadge too. Looks super clean.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, I did the lowering to mine that xtremetruck recommended. Worked great! Swap the front springs to the rear and order part #12462 from Belltech for the new front springs. View attachment 291
Hey everyone, I did the lowering to mine that xtremetruck recommended. Worked great! Swap the front springs to the rear and order part #12462 from Belltech for the new front springs. View attachment 291
Does this work on a 4WD?

121 - 132 of 132 Posts