New Tahoe Yukon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new RST last week … ordered in April ☹.
Bought the Belltech front coil springs and will swap factory fronts to the back . Tinted out the front markers and back bumper reflectors …. Looking for some wheels now
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
5 Posts
Beautiful truck bro! I literally had the same situation as you. I ordered my RST in April and I got mine last week. I’ve done some mods to my exhaust, tinted the entire truck, sound system. I’ll be posting some pix soon. I thought about doing the Belltech lowering springs but for the size of rims I want, I might wait until I slap the shoes on this thing and determine from there if I want to lower it or not?…what Belltech product number did you order?…

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful truck bro! I literally had the same situation as you. I ordered my RST in April and I got mine last week. I’ve done some mods to my exhaust, tinted the entire truck, sound system. I’ll be posting some pix soon. I thought about doing the Belltech lowering springs but for the size of rims I want, I might wait until I slap the shoes on this thing and determine from there if I want to lower it or not?…what Belltech product number did you order?…
Bell tech # 14262

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tip, the wheel and tire warranty costs the dealer $400. Tell them you will take it for like $475 and they willmprov bite. Just got mine at cost wothbthe 22"s

1 - 8 of 8 Posts